Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal
Pilgrimage tour in Nepal
No matter what breakthrough science makes in the world sometime what people need is spirituality and religious places that have strong spiritual memory to inspire the seeker like any other spiritual text. For those who want to find inner peace spending their vacation around spiritual and religious places. Pilgrimage tour in Nepal is a great opportunity to rejuvenate your spirituality.
Pilgrimage tour in Nepal is very popular tour as Nepal is a multicultural country. Nepal is known as a land of Temples, God, Goddess and one of the sacred spiritual places in the world. Over the decades pilgrims have journeyed to Nepal’s shrines and sacred places from all over the world for pilgrimage tour in Nepal. Nepal has many holy pilgrimage sites for both Hindu and Buddhist. You will find numerous Temples, Monasteries, Stupa with various God and Goddess. Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal and also capital for the religious sites. Despite of having predominant Hindu population, Hinduism and Buddhism the two major religions of Nepal, have united and exist-side-by-side in utter harmony and mutual respect. People of Nepal visit and worship each other’s holy place which is not seen in most of the places of world. Kathmandu also has Mosques, Churches and Sikh Gurudwara. Nepal respects all the religion and their followers too. Kathmandu is hub for the religious places such as Pashupatinath one of the most sacred temple for Hindu, Bouddhanath one of the largest Stupa for Buddhist and Swayambhunath, Changunaryan temple which are all listed in world heritage site. Other holy places like Guhyeswari, Sheshnaryan, Budhanilkantha, Dakshinkali, Banglamukhi and Kumbheshwar, Bajrayogini and Kapan monastery. Gosaikunda is a major pilgrimage site in Nepal for Hindu. Lumbini birth place of Gautam Buddha is also major pilgrimage site for Buddhist. There are other major religious sites and temple dedicated to various god and goddess in Nepal which holds the religious importance for the people of Nepal.
Trekking planner has years of experience in designing and organizing pilgrimage tour in Nepal . We also arrange the pilgrimage trekking in Nepal like Jomsom, Muktinath, Gosaikunda trekking etc. we also offer customized packages and itinerary for individuals or group. Trekking planner will provide you all possible help and guidelines to make your holiday delightful, mystical and hassle-free.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome Dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- Mountain Flight with airport transfer
- 04 Nights twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 01 Night twin shearing accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- 01 night in Manakamana and 01 night in Lumbini twin/double shearing accommodation on BB.
- All the pilgrimage tours with private vehicle and a highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance
- Kathmandu to Manakamana to Pokhara to Lumbini to Chitwan to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 02 night/03 day safari activities on full board in chitwan national Park
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Manakamana, Lumbani and in Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone call, baggage charge, laundry, bar bill, battery recharge, bottle or boiled water,etc)
Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. Toilet are mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is the government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-refundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.
Where do I apply to get my visa?
The best way to apply for visa is from the Nepalese diplomatic missions in your home country. The other choice is to get it from Immigration office at the entry points of Nepal.
What if I decided to stay more than 60 days in Nepal? Where and what should I do to extend my Tourist Visa?
There’s no problem in it. The Immigration Department of Kathmandu or Pokhara can extend the visa for another 30 days and the charge for this is US$ 50. Indeed the visa can be extended for a total of 120 days, an additional 30 days visa may be granted on reasonable grounds from the Immigration Office. Nevertheless, a tourist cannot stay in Nepal under tourist-visa for more than 150 cumulative days.
When is the best time to travel in Nepal?
The weather is probably the best guide for deciding when to plan your trip to Nepal. The best time to visit Nepal is between September to November and February to May.
What is the national language of Nepal?
Nepal’s national language is called Nepali. It is written in Devanagari Script. This script is the same as the one used in Hindi language – the national language of India. There are more than 72 different spoken languages in Nepal. It is also official language of Nepal.
What’s the common form of greeting in Nepal?
It is called Namaste or Namaskar. You can say the greeting in words as well as do it using a gesture. Join your palms together and bring them close to your chest and about 5 to 7 inches below your chin. The word Namaste has many meanings such as Hello, How are you? I am glad to see you, nice to meet you, good morning, etc.
What are some basic Nepali customs that I should know about?
- Take off your shoes before entering a temple or one’s home
- Ask for permission before entering a Hindu temple
- Taking photographs inside the most temples are considered illegal
- You need to ask permission before taking photograph of any temples or ethical culture people.
- Please be friendly to the Nepalese people because they like to share or exchange culture.
What time is it now in Nepal and what’s the phone code?
Nepali time is GMT/UTC plus 5 Hours 45 minutes. Area code for dialing to Nepal: Country Code: 977 Kathmandu City Code: 01 (e.g. 977 01 4410329 First three digits is the country code, second is the area code, the last digits are telephone numbers.
Are there ATM facilities in Nepal?
Yes, in Kathmandu and Pokhara. International credit cards (Master Card, Visa Card etc) are also accepted in all leading hotels, shopping centers, bars and restaurants in Nepal.
Will my Cell phone (mobile phone) work in Nepal?
Please, Contact your service provider and check if Nepal country is included in their `Global roaming’ package. Please note, not all parts of Nepal are covered by the GSM Network in Nepal.
What are health requirements to visit Nepal?
Nepal does not require any specific immunization for visitors. It is however best to have vaccine before coming to Nepal. Your doctors can advice you on the type of vaccine to be taken to travel to third world countries like Nepal.
What about getting to Nepal from Tibet?
The crossing between Nepal and Tibet via Kodari is only open to organized groups but not to individual travelers heading north. Be prepared with alternative plans if you’re thinking about using this route, because landslides regularly make it impassable during the monsoon.
Equipment for this trip
- Bag pack.
- day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- 2/3 pairs trousers
- 3/4 pairs shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
To provide you a reasonable price, we need some number of persons into a group to minimize your cost on hotel, transportation and any other alternation in your itinerary. Departure dates available for online booking are as below where price given is per person and international flight is not included. If given date is not appropriate for you, Please CONTACT US so that Trekking Planner will happily manage your trip on dates favorable for you.
Trekking Planner also organizes various trips on small groups that can suit for you. We recommend you to reserve a seat for you by booking with us right away for a wonderful experience with us. Hurry up! soft Adventure is waiting for you.
- Total Duration10 days
- ActivityCultural & Pilgrimage excursion
- StartsFrom Kathmandu
- EndsAt Kathmandu
- Trip GradeEasy
- Trek/tour styleHotel/Lodge
- MealsBreakfast Basis
- AccommodationDouble/twin shearing accommodation
- TransportationPrivate Vehicle/tourist bus/flight
- Best SeasonAround the year
- Group Size1+15 pax