- Trip Code:ADPT
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:3,210 m / 10,593 ft
- Total Duration:10 Nights & 11 Days
- Best Time:All months ( except July and August.)
- Activities:Guided tour-exciting drive-scenic and cultural trekking.
- Trekking Duration:05 Nights & 06 Days
- Area of trekking:Nepal's Far North Mid West Himalaya beyond Pokhara scenic valley.
- Average walking:From minimum 4 hrs to maximum 6 hours treks.
- Meals:Breakfast basis in city & full board during the trek
- Accommodation:Double/Twin shearing in hotel/lodge
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Flight
- Group Size:02-08
Annapurna Dhaulagiri Panorama Trekking, a short and fascinating adventure of less than a week duration, where all types of interest travelers can join including all age groups.
Annapurna Dhaulagiri Panorama Trekking , a wonderful mid hill destination under the shadow of high and massive Annapurna Himalaya range of mountains and in the harmony of the local culture of immense interest throughout the walks.
Besides culture and mountain views, this marvelous Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Panorama Trekking leads you into enchanting forested areas full of rhododendron and magnolia tree lines, in spring and summer when flowers are full bloom, making the whole hills alive with riots of colors.
Ghorepani and Poon Hill areas, regarded as world’s natural garden when flowers are in bloom which you can witness on this fabulous trekking.
Trek starts from scenic Pokhara city and its verdant valley with lakes and then heading towards mid hills past traditional and cultural hill tribe villages of Gurung and Magar-Poon on reaching our destination at Ghorepani village.
An hour hike to Poon Hill offers the spectacular panorama of mountains with stunning sunrise views, with marvelous time on Poon Hill and the highest point of the trek, then heading back to Pokhara via an alternative scenic route.
Our memorable and fantastic adventure completes at Pokhara, and then drive back to Kathmandu with fond memories of Annapurna Dhaulagiri Panorama Trekking .
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 860 m on Nepal midwest highway – 06 hrs.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul 1,010 m and trek to Tikhedunga 1,577 m -04 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani 2,840 m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Morning Hike to Poon Hill 3,210 m and trek to Tadapani 2,700 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Ghandruk 1,940 m – 04 hrs.
Day 08: Trek Tolka 1,640 m via Ghandruk 1,940 m – 05 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Dhampus village 1,530 m and drive to Pokhara 860 m – 030 min.
Day 10: Drive / Fly to Kathmandu – 06 hrs journey (30 mins via air)
Day 11: Final International departure from Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport via respective airlines, where you will be received by our office staff and guide with warm welcome greeting and then transfer to your hotels in the hub of the city. After checking into your rooms and getting refreshed join the other groups for briefing on
Mt. Annapurna & Mt. Dhaulagiri Panorama Trekking, our guide offers you with useful important information regarding trek and your stay in Nepal with us.
Evening includes welcome dinner in a nice and authentic Nepalese restaurant with Folk Culture program of Nepal while having your dinner.
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Morning, depart from the hotel for exciting tour around Kathmandu at places of great interest, Kathmandu city and its valley steeped with historical and religious monuments temples and monasteries listed as World Heritage Sites.
After an interesting tour afternoon free to relax and preparation for Annapurna & Dhaulagiri Panorama Trekking next early morning overland drive to Pokhara.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 860 m on Nepal mid west highway - 07 hrs.
Morning depart from your hotel for interesting drive towards Nepal Mid West with exciting views past farm villages and towns on Nepal's main highway to reach at Pokhara city.
On reaching at Pokhara after six hours of interesting ride, transfer to hotels by the Phewa lake side with time to stroll around where most of the hotels-restaurant-stores and shops located.
Pokhara a touristic and scenic spot blessed with natural scenery of mountains-green hills-valley with serene and calm lakes of Phewa and Begnas.
(Flying options to Pokhara of 30 minutes scenic flights)
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul 1,010 m and trek to Tikhedunga 1,577 m -04 hrs.
Moring few hour drives takes you further west to reach at Nayapul with panorama of Annapurna and Manaslu Himalaya during drive.
On reaching Nayapul first day walk follows Modi River to lovely village at Bhirethati and then heading North West on gradual uphill for some hours, walking past interesting Gurung people farm villages and terraced fields on stone paved steps to reach at Tikhedhunga within beautiful cascading waterfalls for overnight stops.
- Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani 2,840 m - 05 to 06 hrs.
Second day of the trek starting with a climb on nice stone steps to reach at Ulleri a large and typical Hill village, inhabited mostly by Gurung tribes with thatched and slated roofs offering views of Machhapuchare Himal with Annapurna South and Hunichuli peaks.
From here on gradual winding up trail to reach at Ghorepani as walk leads into magnificent tall rhododendron and pine tree woodland.
After a great pleasant walk reaching at Ghorepani for next morning hike to Poon Hill, Ghorepani home of Poon people of Magar origin tribe, an ethnic hill tribes of Nepal famous as Gorkha soldiers in UK-India and other foreign countries. This village with many good lodges offers marvelous views of Dhaulagiri-Tukuche-Nilgiris and Annapurna Himalayan mountains.
- Day 06: Morning Hike to Poon Hill 3,210 m and trek to Tadapani 2,700 m - 05 hrs.
Early morning before breakfast, hike up for an hour on top scenic Poon Hill at above 3,210 m our highest spot of this wonderful trekking.
From Poon Hill catch striking sunrise views of panorama of mountains which includes Dhaulagiri-Tukcuhe-Nilgiris-Annapurna Fang (Vara Shikar) Annapurna range of peaks with majestic Machhapuchare Himal 'Fish Tail' the unclimbed and virgin peaks of Himalaya.
View includes Mt. Manaslu with Lamjung extending towards Ganesh Himal due east horizon, after a marvelous photo session head back to Ghorepani for breakfast and carry on trekking uphill into beautiful woods of rhododendron trees with views of mountains.
Finally as walk leads to descend and then up at Tadapani within forested areas with grand views of Annapurna Himalaya.
- Day 07: Trek to Ghandruk 1,940 m - 04 hrs.
Morning enjoying glorious views of Annapurna peaks then walk downhill into a cool forest to reach a large Gurung village at Ghandruk for overnight and lunch stop, with an afternoon free to explore this interesting village, visit the local museum and around its village with views of Annapurna peaks.
- Day 08: Trek Tolka 1,640 m - 05 hrs.
Morning with glorious views heading downhill through local villages to reach Modi River and then up for a while to Landruk village. Lunch break will be in Landruk. From Landruk a pleasant walk on winding trails brings at Tolka for overnight stop with majestic views of Annapurna South and Huinchuli peaks.
- Day 09:Trek to Phedi via Dhampus village 1,530 m and drive to Pokhara 860 m -30 hrs.
Today our end of the trek with 3-4 hours walks to Dhampus village, on this last day trekking starting on gradual path and with climb to Deurali with fantastic views of peaks and surrounding landscapes.
After a break heading on downhill trail to Potana village and then at Dhampus village perched on a ridge top, offering scenic panorama of Annapurna-Manaslu-Lamjung Himal with tips of Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchare Himal.
- Day 09: Drive / Fly to Kathmandu - 06 hrs journey (30 mins via air)
From Pokhara overland drive leads on the same route back to Kathmandu with amazing and wonderful time on Mt. Dhaulagiri & Mt. Annapurna Panorama Trekking, on reaching Kathmandu transfer to your respective hotels with free afternoon for individual activities.
(Flying options of half hour on air to Kathmandu with sweeping panorama of mountains)
- Day 10: Final International departure from Nepal.
Your last day in Nepal, country of Himalayan wonders and as per your international flight time depart for homeward bound or to next respective connecting destinations.
Our staff and guide transfer you to Kathmandu airport after a mesmerizing memory and great time on Mt. Annapurna & Mt. Dhaulagiri Panorama Trekking.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB at fours star hotel in Kathmandu
- Twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus and Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight (if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- 01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid. And porter on request.
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Pokhara to Starting point and ending point to Pokhara by private vehicle
- Holiday Tours Nepal’s sleeping bag, down jackets, Ti-shart, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column