- Trip Grade:Easy
- Max Elevation:2400m
- Total Duration:07 days
- Best Time:March to May and Sept to Dec
- Activities:Trekking, Historical & Cultural Excursion
- Trekking Duration:04 days
- Trip Start from :Kathmandu
- Trip End at :Kathmandu
- Accommodation:Double/Twin shearing in hotel/lodge
- Meals:Full board in Trekking & Breakfast basis in City
- Transportation:Private vehicles /Tourist Bus
- Group size :2-8 pax
- Per Day Walking:5-6 hrs
The Balthali Village Trekking is the skimpy and the moderate walk to the remote village called Balthali at the height of 1,730m, situated 40 km away from Kathmandu in the joint between Roshi and Ladhu river just beyond Panauti. Balthali Village Trekking has pastoral settlement of archetypal indigenous communities which lies on the hill amidst terrace paddy fields with red color thatched typical local houses. This off the beaten trial has endless offers like lush greenery, picturesque paddy, ancient temples, stunning mountain views and many more than expected.
Balthali Village Trekking is listed as one of the best multi-day low altitude treks by Lonely Planet website; one of the largest travel sites in the world. Starting and ending in Kathmandu valley, Balthali trekking takes a trekkers via Buddhist shrines, rural hamlets and the stunning Balthali village situated on a plateau surrounded by terraced rice paddies and local houses. Balthali village trekking offers a beautiful sunrise in the east, unbeaten glimpse of spectacular snow covered crest of Himalayans like Manaslu, Langtang, Dorjee, Lakpa and Everest in the north, picturesque paddy terrace in the west, lush greenery carpet shaped jungle of various floras of Mahabharata range including colorful Rhododendron, Magnolia and Sal trees in the south with very peace and charm environment. Balthali Trekking is also to observe the sacred and ancient temples and monasteries such as Mahadev Temple, Brahmayani Temple and Namo Buddha Temple. Balthali village is one of the culturally rich villages just as Kathmandu valley. Even during the busiest touristy season in Nepal, Balthali village trek remains calm and quiet offering peaceful experience for anyone visiting this area. Overall saying, Balthali village trek is a relaxing trekking for people looking for easy and low altitude trekking route near Kathmandu valley.
Balthali Village Trekking is designed for all level trekkers for the nature lovers, bird watchers, culture, community and sustainable explorer. This Trekking takes place anywhere between three to six days and can be done year-round, but avoid rainy July and August and hyper-cold December through January. So, set a time free to time to explore this quaint natural heaven in companion of Trekking Planner.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel (1350m/4430 ft.)
- Day 02: sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and preparation for trek
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel, explore/hike around Dhulikhel (1400m/4595 ft.)
- Day 04: Trek to Balthali (1750 m/5740 ft.) via Namo Buddha (1980 m/6496 ft.)
- Day 05: Exploring day around Balthali Village
- Day 06: Trek from Balthali to Panauti (1340 m/) and Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 07: Final Departure from Kathmandu
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel (1350m/4430 ft.)
Day 02: sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and preparation for trek
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel, explore/hike around Dhulikhel (1400m/4595 ft.)
Day 04: Trek to Balthali (1750 m/5740 ft.) via Namo Buddha (1980 m/6496 ft.)
Day 05: Exploring day around Balthali Village
Day 06: Trek from Balthali to Panauti (1340 m/) and Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 07: Final Departure from Kathmandu
- All airport pick drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle
- Kathmandu to Dhulikhel and Panauti to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Salary, Insurance, Accommodation, Food, and other equipment
- Best available accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and
late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than
the given time period of itinerary
- Guest Personal expenses like ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar
and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our
- Anything not included in service includes column
Equipment for this trip
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.