- Trip Grade:Easy To Moderate
- Max Elevation:3,867 m /12,761 ft
- Total Duration:12 days
- Best Time:All months ( except July and August.)
- Activities:Trekking, Historical & Cultural Excursion
- Trekking Duration:8 days
- Accommodation:Double/Twin shearing in hotel/lodge
- Meals:Full board in Trekking & Breakfast basis in City
- Transportation:Private vehicles /Tourist Bus/Flight
- Group size :2-8 pax
- Per Day Walking:4-6 hrs
Everest Panorama Trekking, a most rewarding adventure of over a week duration, where all types of people can join in this wonderful trek around high and beautiful Khumbu valley. A fascinating walks with daily panorama of high snow clad peaks in the shade of local culture and lovely Sherpa villages of immense interest, Sherpa the High Lander people of Everest and high Khumbu region.
An interesting walks that leads you into pristine woodland of tall rhododendron (national flower of Nepal), magnolia-oaks-pines-birch and fir tree lines, during flowering time it will make magnificent place to walk into natural garden with riots of colors from wild-flowers in full bloom.
Thyangboche Monastery & Everest Panorama Trekking after a short scenic flight from Kathmandu to land at Lukla airstrip, and the following a gentle trail downhill to reach Dudh Kosi River.
Walking upstream following the river past nice village of Phakding-Monjo to enter Sagarmatha National Park (Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepalese) which is listed as world heritage sites, then heading high to reach at famous Namche Bazaar where colorful and busy Saturday Market takes place once a week.
A great place for rest and acclimatization with grand views of Everest-Amadablam and other adjoining peaks, from here walks takes you to sleepy village at Thame, where few trekkers often venture around this remote part of Khumbu, here visit village oldest monastery of great interest with fabulous views of Kongde and Pachermo peaks.
With lovely times around tranquil areas of Thame, where walk leads towards near Namche and higher to reach Khunde and Khumjung villages, located on a glacial valley beneath holy peaks Khumbila (patron god of Khumbu Sherpa).
Here with enjoyable times visiting the only hospital of Khumbu in Khunde with tour of old Khumjung monastery, and then heading much higher to reach at beautiful Thyangboche Monastery.
The highest spot of the adventure above 3,867 m high surrounded by high mountains with views of Mt. Everest, majestic Amadablam and panorama of peaks that surrounds this lovely spot of Thyangboche, and visit of impressive colorful monastery.
Return walk back to Lukla on easy downhill route to conclude this great journey Thyangboche Monastery & Everest Panorama Trekking with a flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2,830 m & trek to Phakding 2,640 m – 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m – 06 hrs.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and local excursion.
Day 06: Trek to Thame village 3,878 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Khumjung 3,653 m via Khunde village 3,880 m – 05 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Thyangboche Monastery 3,867 m – 05 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Monjo 2,880 m via Namche Bazaar – 05 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Lukla – 04 hrs.
Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 12: In Kathmandu free day for individual activities.
Day 13: Final International departure from Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport via respective airlines, where you will be received by our office staff and guide with the warm welcome then transfer to your hotels in the hub of the city.
After checking into your rooms and getting refreshed join the other groups for the briefing on Everest Base Camp Trekking, our guide offers you with useful important information regarding trek and your stay in Nepal with us.
The evening includes welcome dinner in a nice and authentic Nepalese restaurant with Folk Culture program of Nepal while having your dinner.
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Morning, depart from the hotel for the exciting tour around Kathmandu at places of great interest, Kathmandu city and its valley steeped with historical and religious monuments temples and monasteries listed as World Heritage Sites.
After an interesting tour afternoon free to relax and prepare for Thyangboche Monastery & Everest Panorama trekking next early morning flight to Lukla.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2,830 m & trek to Phakding 2,640 m - 04 hrs.
Starting early morning transfer to domestic airport for short and scenic flight to Lukla, taking a smaller aircraft (Twin Otter or Dornier) during 30 minutes on air with the amazing panorama of Himalayan series of peaks with Mt. Everest, as the plane lands on its unique uphill runways reaching Tenzing & Hillary airport in Lukla.
From here a slow start with few hours of walks on downhill past many Sherpa farm villages with well-tended crops and vegetable fields and terraces with occasional views of snow-capped peaks of Kwangde and Kusum Kanguru, and then reaching our first overnight stop of the trek at Phakding in the comfort of nice and cozy lodge located by the raging Dudh Kosi River.
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 06 hrs.
Today with the long uphill walk to reach at famous Namche Bazaar, starting with the gradual walk following Dudh Kosi River upstream crossing few bridges to reach Sagarmatha National Park entrance near Monjo village.
Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepalese, while Sherpa calls Chomolungma (of Tibetan origin) in both languages, means 'Great Mother', from here a pleasant walk on river bed then climb for few hours into the forested trail with views of snow-capped peaks, as this scenic walk reaches you at exciting Namche Bazaar.
- Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and local excursion.
A rest day at Namche Bazaar for necessary acclimatization, before heading higher area an ideal spot for the free day at this height above 3,440 m high.
In Namche spend the day with the scenic hike to viewpoints on top Namche facing Mt. Everest-Amadablam and other range of peaks, afternoon explore the streets and shops, Namche holds a colorful and busy Saturday Market once a week.
- Day 06: Trek to Thame village 3,878 m - 05 hrs.
Morning walk leads beyond Namche Bazaar towards remote and isolated Thame village, located western end of Khumbu area, which is on route Tibet border and Renjo-la pass as well towards Rolwaling valley.
A wonderful pleasant walk into cool alpine woodland past Thamo village where you notice a small hydro-power that supplies most of the villages around Khumbu region, after a good walk of the day reaching at Thame village.
At Thame visit oldest monastery of Khumbu area believed to be more than 500 years old, and interesting to visit with grand views of Kongde Himal range of peaks.
- Day 07: Trek to Khumjung 3,653 m via Khunde village 3,880 m - 05 hrs.
From Thame with wonderful time walk back on the same route for few hours near to Namche hill top, where our route diverts heading with climb to Syangboche, a small settlement with an old airstrip. Facing views of mountains where walk is easier on gradual ups and down towards Khunde village and visit Khumbu only medical hospital built and run by Hillary and his Foundation. After interesting tour of the hospital a slow descends takes you to overnight stop at Khumjung, one of the largest village of Khumbu area after Namche Bazaar.
Khunde and Khumjung villages located within scenic glacial valley beneath the peaks of holy Khumbila, the patron god of Khumbu Sherpa.Here with time visit it another old monastery, the one and only place where you can witness a scalp believed to be of Yeti, which is kept safe and secure in a glass box where visitors to see with some donation.
- Day 08: Trek to Thyangboche Monastery 3,867 m – 05 hrs.
From Khumjung walk leads on gradual scenic path with downhill to Imjatse River at Phunge-Tenga for lunch, afternoon uphill climb into rhododendron, pines, fir forest with grand views of snowcapped peaks. After few hours of climb reaching at Thyangboche Monastery, enjoy marvelous views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kangtenga, Thamasarku, Kwande with magnificent Amadablam, afternoon with time to visit its interesting monastery and observe monks and priest on prayer.
- Day 09: Trek to Monjo 2,830m - 05 hrs.
Catching breathtaking panorama with view of Everest and adjoining peaks, morning takes you on easy downhill to Imjatse River, with short steep climb for an hour and then on pleasant scenic trail to Namche Bazaar. From Namche walk leads to long descend to Dudh Kosi river valley and gorge and then retrace the walk back to Monjo for overnight stop.
- Day 10: Trek to Lukla - 04 hrs.
Last day walk of the great adventure, morning starts with long descend towards Sagarmatha National Park entrance at Monjo village and then crossing a long bridge to reach at Phakding. From Phakding towards Lukla as walk leads ups and downhill with last climb of an hour to reach at Lukla for last overnight stop in Khumbu and Everest region.
- Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
From Lukla an early morning flight to Kathmandu with panorama of mountains views all the way to Kathmandu, at Kathmandu domestic airport our staff transfers you back into your hotel with free afternoon to relax after a great and wonderful time on Thyangboche Monastery & Everest Panorama Trekking.
- Day 12: In Kathmandu free day for individual activities.
Today a free day in Kathmandu reserved as extra day in case of flight delay and cancellation in Lukla, due to unfavorable bad weather conditions which can occur sometimes as Himalaya weather can be unpredictable. If all goes well as per our guideline set itinerary, one can enjoy this day relaxing or with individual extra activities or book for another exciting tour around Kathmandu at places of great interest.
- Day 13: Final International departure from Nepal.
Your last day in Nepal, country of Himalayan wonders and as per your international flight time depart for homeward bound or to next respective connecting destinations. Our staff and guide transfer you to Kathmandu airport after a mesmerizing memory and great time on Thyangboche Monastery & Everest Panorama Trekking.
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- Welcome dinner in an authentic restaurant
- 03 night twin/double sharing accommodation in BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight with airport departure tax
- National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest to 01 porter with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation and equipment
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- First aid kit box
- Holiday Tours Nepa’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your trek is in the safest hands possible.
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health insurance as well as insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra nights’ accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary. We can help you arrange extra nights accommodation.
- Your personal expenses such as (laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Cost and Dates
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|
|15th February, 2020||26th February, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|19th February, 2020||1st March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|23rd February, 2020||5th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|27th February, 2020||9th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|2nd March, 2020||13th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|6th March, 2020||17th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|10th March, 2020||21st March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|14th March, 2020||25th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|18th March, 2020||29th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|22nd March, 2020||2nd April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|26th March, 2020||6th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|30th March, 2020||10th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|3rd April, 2020||14th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|7th April, 2020||18th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|11th April, 2020||22nd April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|15th April, 2020||26th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|19th April, 2020||30th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|23rd April, 2020||4th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|27th April, 2020||8th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|1st May, 2020||12th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|5th May, 2020||16th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|9th May, 2020||20th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|13th May, 2020||24th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th May, 2020||28th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|21st May, 2020||1st June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|25th May, 2020||5th June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|29th May, 2020||9th June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|2nd June, 2020||13th June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|6th June, 2020||17th June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|10th June, 2020||21st June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|14th June, 2020||25th June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|18th June, 2020||29th June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|22nd June, 2020||3rd July, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|26th June, 2020||7th July, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|30th June, 2020||11th July, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|4th July, 2020||15th July, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|8th July, 2020||19th July, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|12th July, 2020||23rd July, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|16th July, 2020||27th July, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|20th July, 2020||31st July, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|24th July, 2020||4th August, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|28th July, 2020||8th August, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|1st August, 2020||12th August, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|5th August, 2020||16th August, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|9th August, 2020||20th August, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|13th August, 2020||24th August, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th August, 2020||28th August, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|21st August, 2020||1st September, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|25th August, 2020||5th September, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|29th August, 2020||9th September, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|2nd September, 2020||13th September, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|6th September, 2020||17th September, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|10th September, 2020||21st September, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|14th September, 2020||25th September, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|18th September, 2020||29th September, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|22nd September, 2020||3rd October, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|26th September, 2020||7th October, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|30th September, 2020||11th October, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|4th October, 2020||15th October, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|8th October, 2020||19th October, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|12th October, 2020||23rd October, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|16th October, 2020||27th October, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|20th October, 2020||31st October, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|24th October, 2020||4th November, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|28th October, 2020||8th November, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|1st November, 2020||12th November, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|5th November, 2020||16th November, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|9th November, 2020||20th November, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|13th November, 2020||24th November, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th November, 2020||28th November, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|21st November, 2020||2nd December, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|29th November, 2020||10th December, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|3rd December, 2020||14th December, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|6th December, 2020||17th December, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|11th December, 2020||22nd December, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|15th December, 2020||26th December, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|19th December, 2020||30th December, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|23rd December, 2020||3rd January, 2021||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|27th December, 2020||7th January, 2021||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|31st December, 2020||11th January, 2021||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|4th January, 2021||15th January, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|8th January, 2021||19th January, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|12th January, 2021||23rd January, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|16th January, 2021||27th January, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|20th January, 2021||31st January, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|24th January, 2021||4th February, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|28th January, 2021||8th February, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|1st February, 2021||12th February, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|5th February, 2021||16th February, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|9th February, 2021||20th February, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|13th February, 2021||24th February, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th February, 2021||28th February, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|21st February, 2021||3rd March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|25th February, 2021||7th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|1st March, 2021||12th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|5th March, 2021||16th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|9th March, 2021||20th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|13th March, 2021||24th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th March, 2021||28th March, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|21st March, 2021||1st April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|25th March, 2021||5th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|29th March, 2021||9th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|2nd April, 2021||13th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|6th April, 2021||17th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|10th April, 2021||21st April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|14th April, 2021||25th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|18th April, 2021||29th April, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|22nd April, 2021||3rd May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|26th April, 2021||7th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|30th April, 2021||11th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|4th May, 2021||15th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|8th May, 2021||19th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|12th May, 2021||23rd May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|16th May, 2021||27th May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|20th May, 2021||31st May, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|24th May, 2021||4th June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
|28th May, 2021||8th June, 2020||1199.00||Available||Book Now|
Most Common FAQs
- 01: When and how can I book for the trek to Thyangboche Monastery Everest Panorama trekking?
- After going through our itinerary as well Terms and Conditions you can book the trip as per our E-Mail address, then we will inform you a balance of advance payment required.
- 02: How many persons are in the group on this trek?
- Depending upon peak / high seasons for the treks, normally minimum of 2-3 persons in the group with maximum 4-10 pax, on special case and request we manage group of more than 10 to 15 or more people in the group.
- 03: How hard is the trek to Thyangboche Monastery?
- Well you might know that Nepal is a hilly and mountainous country with lots of ups and down hills to walk with some gradual winding trail, walking at your own normal moderate pace will be all right. Walking is not that hard / tough except coping with the altitude on this trek reaching high above 3,867 m at Thyangboche Monastery, slow and steady walks will reach and fulfill your dreams, and we have flexible itinerary with rest day to acclimatize on route higher areas.
- 04: How are the communications on route trekking?
- Not a big problem as most of the lodges and hotels on treks do have ISTD / STD as well satellite and cell phones for long distance calls, cell phone with local SIM do works in most high areas, except when you are in gorge areas in between hills and mountains does not work sometimes. But it won't be a big problem, as communication by cell phone is highly used among trekkers and by locals, just a matter of some days it work on high hills and open wide areas.
- 05: What happens if Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight gets delayed or cancelled?
- This is why we have set the programs with extra day in Kathmandu just in case of flight gets delayed or cancelled in Lukla, due to bad unfavorable weather conditions. If flight from Kathmandu to Lukla might get cancelled with try to organize a chopper depending upon conditions if Heli can fly and land (that's to Lukla and back if condition arises). That is after making discussion with fellow trekking members at extra cost, where company will issue a letter for you to claim from your insurance companies. If bad weather prolong for many days, we will reroute the areas of trekking to other safe destinations, if things gets beyond our control like bad weather and trail conditions.
- 06: Who will accompany on the treks?
- Our expert native guide of the areas of trekking route will lead and guide the groups, and porters or pack animals (Yak / Ghopkyo a cross breed of Yak and normal cow / ox) to carry your bigger bags that you won't be using during days walks.