- Trip Grade:Easy To Moderate
- Max Elevation:3850m/12632ft
- Total Duration:12 days
- Activities:Trekking, Historical And Cultural Excursion And Yoga As Per Itinerary
- Trekking Duration:7 days
- Trip Start from :Kathmandu
- Trip End at :Kathmandu
- Accommodation:Double/Twin shearing in hotel/lodge
- Meals:Full board in Trekking & Breakfast basis in City
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Flight
- Group size :2-10 pax
- Per Day Walking:4-6 hrs
Everest Panorama Yoga Trek is a short route yoga trek in Everest region, where one can experience the entire trekking experience with in limited time Everest Panorama yoga trek is designed to serve to the people who are with limited time and budget and who want to experience the wonderful and spectacular view of the most popular mountains in the Everest region in short days including yoga in their daily routine for the physical benefit as well. The trek will be continued for 8 days starting from Kathmandu to Kathmandu. Tengboche which is the view point for the panorama trek and your destination.
Holiday Tours Nepal offers you Everest Panorama Yoga trekking, including yoga and meditation in your daily routine which makes your journey more unique and different. We offer you the best way to travel around the Himalayas taking care of your health along the journey including yoga and meditation in during the trekking, including morning practicing Yoga, Pranayam (breathing exercise) with the beautiful sunrise, surrounded by sky touching mountains and greeneries which helps to connect ourselves more with the nature and its beauty. Trekking in Nepal including yoga, is a wonderful experience which helps to maintain your physical, mental and spiritual health.
During the trekking we will practice yoga and meditation in indoor and outdoor both according to the availability of the place and situation. It will be nice experience to practice yoga in the beautiful atmosphere of the mountain to connect yourselves with the nature and its energy.
The appropriate time Everest Panorama Yoga trekking is from March to May and September to December consider as a suitable time for trekking , other than that we are conducting silence yoga retreat during other times. We will like to make your journey one of the memorable, incredible that you want to come again and again to collect beautiful experience of different moments of your trip. Join Holiday Tours Nepal for the safe and comfortable journey. Your comfort and safety is our first priority. We promise to serve our best as possible to make your journey memorable.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport via respective airlines, where you will be received by our office staff and guide with warm welcome then transfer to your hotels in the hub of the city.
After checking into your rooms and getting refreshed join the other groups for briefing on
Everest Panorama Yoga Trekking, our guide offers you with useful important information regarding trek and your stay in Nepal with us including some short details on Yoga practice on treks.
Evening includes welcome dinner in a nice and authentic Nepalese restaurant with Folk Culture program of Nepal while having your dinner.
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with guided sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Morning, depart from the hotel for exciting tour around Kathmandu at places of great interest, Kathmandu city and its valley steeped with historical and religious monuments temples and monasteries listed as World Heritage Sites.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Pashupatinath Temple
- Bouddhanath Stupa
- Swyambhunath stupa
Afternoon our Yoga Guru and instructor will define regarding Yoga Asan or posture suitable on trekking and then rest of the day free to relax and preparation for Everest Panorama Trekking next early morning flight to Lukla.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2,830 m & trek to Phakding 2,640 m - 04 hrs.
Starting early morning transfer to domestic airport for short and scenic flight to Lukla, taking a smaller aircraft (Twin Otter or Dornier) during 30 minutes on air with amazing panorama of Himalayan series of peaks with Mt. Everest, as the plane lands on its unique uphill runways reaching at Tenzing & Hillary airport in Lukla.
From here a slow start with few hours of walks on downhill past many Sherpa farm villages with well tended crops and vegetable fields and terraces with occasional views of snow capped peaks of Kwangde and Kusum Khanguru, and then reaching our first overnight stop of the trek at Phakding in the comfort of nice and cozy lodge located by the raging Dudh Kosi River.
Time permitting get assemble in a suitable spacious rooms or in lawn for short Yoga exercise as our Yoga Guru and Instructor will show you the art of different posture or Asan.
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 06 hrs.
Early morning refresh yourself with Yoga course for an hour, and the after breakfast where day leads you to long uphill walk to reach at famous Namche Bazaar, starting with gradual walk following Dudh Kosi River upstream crossing few bridges to reach Sagarmatha National Park entrance near Monjo village.
Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepalese while Sherpa calls Chomolungma (of Tibetan origin) in both languages means 'Great Mother', from here a pleasant walk on river bed then climb for few hours into forested trail with views of snow capped peaks, as this scenic walk reaches you at exciting Namche Bazaar.
- Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and local excursion.
Morning Yoga routine as per given time by our Instructor and Guru today a free and rest day at Namche Bazaar for necessary acclimatization, before heading higher area an ideal spot for free day at this height above 3,440 m high.
In Namche spend the day with scenic hike to view points on top Namche facing Mt. Everest-Amadablam and other range of peaks, afternoon explore the streets and shops, Namche holds a colorful and busy Saturday Market once a week.
- Day 06: Trek to Thyangboche Monastery 3,867 m – 05 hrs.
Starting early morning Yoga class on lawn with the views of peaks, or indoor in a large dining hall, after a hearty breakfast, depart from Namche where walk leads you on gradual scenic path with downhill to Imjatse River at Phunge-Tenga for lunch, afternoon uphill climb into rhododendron, pines, fir forest with grand views of snowcapped peaks.
After few hours of climb reaching at Thyangboche Monastery, enjoy marvelous views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kangtenga, Thamasarku, Kwande with magnificent Amadablam, afternoon with time to visit its interesting monastery and observe monks and priest on prayer.
Thyangboche a scenic and beautiful spot where once a year in the month of mid October or
November a festival is held called Mani-Rimdu, where you can observe monks adorned on
different deity masks wading evil spirits.
- Day 07: Trek to Khumjung village 3,640 m - 05 hrs.
One of the best spot for Yoga in the midst of lovely forest and mountain views with Everest
Panorama, after breakfast start walk on downhill with glorious mountain panorama, as morning
walk leads downhill for an hour to reach at Phenge-Tenga by the river and the climb for a while
and then our route leads to gradual up to reach at scenic glacial valley where Khumjung villages
At Khumjung tour of its old monastery believed to be of more than 500 years old, where you
can witness a scalp believed to be of Yeti, rest of the afternoon free to marvel the close views of
Khumbila peak (the patron God of Khumbu Sherpa) with Amadablam and Everest.
At Khunde visit its only hospital of Khumbu built by late Edmund Hillary and Himalayan Trust
Foundation, after an interesting information of the area walk downhill to Khumjung for
- Day 08: Trek to Monjo 2,835 m via Khunde 3,800 m and Namche - 05 hrs.
After daily routine of refreshing Yoga exercise, morning walk leads on gradual uphill to another lovely quaint village at Khunde with time to visit its only hospital around Khumbu, which also built by Edmund Hillary and Himalayan Trust.
After getting interesting information history and profile of the hospital walk down hill to Namche Bazaar, with time to browse and then a long descend takes you at the confluence of
Imajatse and Bhote Kosi Rivers that joins to make Dudh Kosi River as walk follows on the river bank to Jorsalle and with last short steep climb to the entrance of Sagarmatha National Park,
after passing the area reaching at nice and lovely village at Monjo for overnight stops.
- Day 09: Trek to Lukla - 04 hrs.
Our last day walk and probably with Yoga course of the great adventure, morning starts with long descend towards Sagarmatha National Park entrance at Monjo village and then crossing a long bridge to reach at Phakding.
From Phakding towards Lukla as walk leads ups and downhill with last climb of an hour to reach at Lukla for last overnight stop in Khumbu and Everest region, time permitting late afternoon special exercise on Yoga.
- Day 10: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
From Lukla an early morning flight to Kathmandu with panorama of mountains views all the way to Kathmandu, at Kathmandu domestic airport our staff transfers you back into your hotel with free afternoon to relax after a great and wonderful time on Everest Base Camp Trekking.
- Day 11: In Kathmandu free day for individual activities.
Today a free day in Kathmandu reserved as extra day in case of flight delay and cancellation in Lukla, due to unfavorable bad weather conditions which can occur sometimes as Himalaya weather can be unpredictable.
If all goes well as per our guideline set itinerary, one can enjoy this day relaxing or with individual extra activities or book for another exciting tour around Kathmandu at places of great interest.
- Day 12: Final International departure from Nepal.
Your last day in Nepal, country of Himalayan wonders and as per your international flight time depart for homeward bound or to next respective connecting destinations.
Our staff and guide transfer you to Kathmandu airport after a mesmerizing memory and great time on Everest Panorama Yoga Trekking.
- All airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in an authentic restaurant
- 04 night twin/double sharing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu.
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with privet vehicle (entrance fees are extra).
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight with airport departure tax
- National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- Professional Yoga teacher/01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid.
- 02 guest to 01 porter with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation and equipment
- We provide an assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary per the group size
- Accommodation on the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- First aid kit
- Yoga mat for each member
- Holiday Tours Nepal’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your trek is in the safe as possible.
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the international air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health insurance, insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra nights’ accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your personal expenses such as laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter, etc.
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Difficulties rating of Everest Panorama Yoga Trek
A trekker or walker who is able to hike normally 5-6 hours per day carrying a light weight backpack will be very fit enough to do this trekking. There are stone step up and down which are very uneven and due to some long descents your leg may feel shaky so we recommend to use walking poles to feel safer. Normally, maximum altitude of the trek is 5545m, so you should be more careful about your health and altitude related risk. To get rid of it please walks slowly and has more water and other drinks.
Safe drinking water on Everest Panorama Yoga Trek
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles in lower places but as we go higher cannot find it. In that case we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in tea houses and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water. Due to no provision of plastic bottles better to use boiled rather than mineral water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items on Everest Panorama Yoga Trek
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, phone etc. Tea houses or lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Extra Advice for Everest Panorama Yoga Trek
You may see some beautiful and sweet children and you may want to distribute balloons, chocolates, money and pens as many trekkers have felt same. But better not to do so because it encourages them to beg and ask to every trekker.
In the trekking, keep your valuables safe. Do not left anything anywhere. Ensure that you lock your door when you leave your room and do not hang anything outside at night.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage’s in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-15 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Everest Panorama Yoga Trek
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Everest Panorama Yoga Trek
All the guest houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom or can be a bucket of hot water. Please note that at high altitude there may not be enough hot water for all the trekkers. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. Every lodge has some kind of washing facilities but you must carry a bar of soap. If the water froze then ask your guide to get warm bowl of water.
Toilet is mainly Asian squat style. Basically toilet is outside your room and varies in how clean they are. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
On Everest Panorama Yoga Trek route local people have built tea houses lodge with food and beverage facilities. A simple room usually has two narrow beds. While staying in the tea houses you will see the charming local people with their good hospitality services.
Altitude sickness is a change in a body due to high altitude, decrease in atmospheric pressure makes breathing difficult due to less oxygen. Mainly, it happens above 3300m (10,000ft). Signs and symptoms are as follows:
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Holiday Tours Nepal is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.
Suggested Equipment list for this trip;
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Holliday Tours Nepal duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- 4 seasons Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it but is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.