- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:4380m
- Total Duration:16 Days
- Best Time:March - May, Sept - Dec
- Activity:Trekking, Historical & Cultural Excursion
- Trekking Duration:13 Days
- Trip Start from :Kathmandu
- Trip End at :Kathmandu
- Per Day Walking:About 5-6 hrs
- Accommodation:Double/Twin shearing in hotel/lodge
- Meals:Breakfast basis in city and full board during the trek
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Public bus
- Trek style:Hotel/Lodge
- Group size :01-12
Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking is the extended trekking destination that combines the remote and spectacular hidden valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lake Gosaikunda also known as holy river at an altitude of 4300m. This remarkable endeavor gives outstanding viewpoints of the stunning Himalayan Panorama, Sacred lake Gosaikunda and genuine society connected with Tamang tribe, who migrated to the locale from Tibet right around 400 years earlier.
This famous Langtang Gosaikunda trekking trail that starts from Kathmandu following the Trisuli Bazaar and Dhunche to Syabrubensi, a Sherpa village located at the very edge of Langtang National Park with the lush green vegetation and the fascinating woodlands tempting towards the Himalayan standpoint moreover demonstrates the floral and faunal contrasts.
This National Park provides the opportunity to see endangered vegetation, animal species, and winged Park. We then swing east into Langtang valley, crossing the river several times as we travel up along a gorge-like, lower section of the valley. We pass through oak and rhododendron forest and even cross glacial moraine on our way to the Tamang village of Langtang.
A little further up the valley is Kyanjing Gompa, a friendly Sherpa village. Where one can experience the spiritual lifestyle of dedicated Buddhist Monk who performs their rituals in a beautiful Monastery. There will also be the opportunity of visiting a traditional cheese factory, manufacturer by hand. We pass through Nubamatang nestled in a hidden valley on our way up to view the glaciers, which mark gateway into Tibet and finally, The last division of this Langtang Gosaikunda trekking leads towards the world’s highest altitude Himalayan Lake known as the favored pool of Gosainkunda, which is most amazingly quiet, peaceful and radiant, the all year destinations for Hindus around the world..If you are lucky you might be able to spot the shy Red Panda that inhabits in Langtang region. The view of Snowy Mountain peaks like Langtang Lirung (7,345m), Gyangchempo (5,846 m), Dorje Lakpa (6966m) are the most breathtaking moments of this trek.
This Langtang Gosaikunda trekking is a limited foothill trek best suits to those trekkers who have holidays for a limited during their stay in Nepal. A short adventure trek that goes as high as 4300m, Langtang Gosaikunda trek could be prized by both experienced furthermore beginner trekkers. The best season to visit is amid the spring season when woods and slopes will be secured by blooming rhododendron.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arrival, you will be picked up at the international airport in Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel by our airport representative. After refreshments, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for a half day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu’s Durbar Square. Later on this evening, you will be picked up from your hotel for a cultural dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
Today you have a full day guided sightseeing tour to the Buddhist and Hindu sights in Kathmandu, probably to Durbar Square, then visit “Swyambhunath” a Holy sight of Hinduism and Buddhism also known as “the monkey temple” as a large number of holy monkeys are living in the north-west part of the temple. Next, you will be taken to “Pashupatinath a sacred Hindu temple situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. You will then be driven to “Boddhanath Stupa” one of the biggest and oldest stupas in the world. Later in the afternoon, there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in your hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding the trek as well as provide you the opportunity to ask any questions about the upcoming trip. Second overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Drive to Syabrubensi (14600m) about 7 hrs drive
Today an early morning you will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to the bus station for day countryside drive to trek starting point, Syabrubensi via Trishuli Bazaar. Pack lunch on the way. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2340m) 5-6 hrs walk
The trek from Syabrubesi is quite pleasant with few up climbs for a while but the rest of the walk is gradual on the winding trail through the terraced farm fields and villages, as the trail ascends and joins the path coming from upper Syabru at the Riverside Lodge near the place of Bamboo, an ideal spot for camping with ample time to go for a refreshing splash in the nearby river of upper Trishuli River. Trek continues uphill all the way to Lama Hotel. Stay overnight at the tea house.
- Day 05: Trek to Langtang Village (3330m) 5-6 hrs walk
After breakfast here after 2-3 hours walk you get to the wonderful spot at call Ghore-Tabela for our short stop for lunch. Ghore-tabla is in the midst of the forest of pines, hemlocks and rhododendron from here onwards you can feel the altitude also. After a pleasant short stay here, the trek continues to Langtang and its beautiful valley, we walk through the cool shade of the alpine wood for an hour, after a small stream leaving the tree line behind. The path leads slow uphill for an hour, then the walks get better on the gradual winding trail with few ups and down till the village of Langtang. You will reach at Langtang in the afternoon; here after refreshment you will have time to visit the villages. Stay overnight at the tea house.
- Day 06: Trek to Kyangjing Gompa (3730m) 3-4 hrs walk
Today after wonderful time in Langtang Village, the trail starts slowly uphill with nice scenery of the Langtang Himal, Langeshisa Re and many more mountains. Today you walking through the open path, it means you will have chance to viewing all around. You will get their by lunch time. After lunch you will have time to visit Cheese Factory and Gompa.
- Day 07: Full day in Kyangjing Gompa
Today after an early morning breakfast your guide will take you to the short walk around Kyangjing, If you are able you could trek to Cherko Ri (4984m) from where you can see magnificent view of the mountain all around or you can trek to Kyangjing Re, which is also very nice for day hike. Stay overnight at the tea house.
- Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel (2340m) 4-5 walk
After wonderful time here and all around, we re-trace back to small settlement call lama hotel. Stay overnight at the tea house.
- Day 09: Trek to Thulo Syabru (2210m) 5-6 hrs walk
Today again re-trace till Bamboo from where you will take a new trail with few up and down through the forest until get to Thulo Syabru. This is such a nice village in this trek which is situated on the lap of Gosainkunda from where you will be able to nice view of the Langtang Mountain and valley to Tibetan boarder. Stay overnight at the tea house.
- Day 10: Trek to Sing Gompa (3050m) 4-5 hrs walk
The trail start with uphill after wonderful time in the Thulo Syabru about 02 and half hrs, than again it comes gradual through the pine, fir and rhododendron forest all the way to Sing Gumpa. Here in the Sing Gompa you will have chance to test fresh cheese, they have cheese factory. This is small settlement where you will visit one of the oldest monasteries. Stay overnight at the tea house.
- Day 11: Trek to Gosaikunda (4380m) 4-5 hrs walk
A steep walk, but a dramatic view of the valley and mountain from west to east makes your day easier. We pass a few huts in the high pasture of Laurebina, cross a small ridge and have our first views of the holy lakes. There are 108 lakes in the Gosaikunda Basin, the main three being Saraswatikund Bhariab Kunda and Gosaikunda. According to Legend, Lord Shiva created Gosaikunda when he pierced a glacier with his trident to obtain water to quench his thirst after having swallowed some poison. Stay overnight at tea house.
- Day 12: Explore day in Gosainkunda
Gosainkunda is pilgrimage site fully cover by nature. So there are many lake around the area. After breakfast you will go for day walk around the Lake and walk toward Gosainkunda Pass. Stay overnight in Gosainkund.
- Day 13: Trek to Sing Gompa (3254m) 4-5 hrs walk
From the lake- Saraswati Kunda, the trail ascends to a ridge. There are good views across Langtang valley to Langtang Lirung. To the west are dramatic views of Himalchuli, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu. From this ridge, we descend to Sing Gompa via Laurebina. There is a small monastery and a cheese factory in Sing Gompa. Stay overnight at the tea house.
- Day 14: Trek to Dhunche (1950m) 4-5 hrs walk
Today after breakfast you trek down all the way to Dhunche through the forest of oaks, firs and rhododendrons. Dhunche is district headquarter of Rasuwa. Stay overnight at the tea house.
- Day15: Drive to Kathmandu (1350m) about 7 hrs driver
Today after an early morning breakfast your guide will take you to the bus station for day scenic countryside drive back to Kathmandu through the bumpy road till Betrbati Bazaar, After Betrabati Bazaar the road begin better. Stay overnight at the hotel.hotel.
- Day 16: Final departure
Today we will transfer you to the international airport for your departure back home.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with privet vehicle
- Kathmandu to Syabrubensi by local bus and Sundarijal to Kathmandu by private vehicle (if you want both way private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Langtang National Park and Shivapuri National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- 01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- Twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets,Ti-shart, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International airfare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay the departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in a city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of an itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottled water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Cost and Dates
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|
|8th September, 2018||23rd September, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|11th September, 2018||26th September, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|14th September, 2018||29th September, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|17th September, 2018||2nd October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|20th September, 2018||5th October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|23rd September, 2018||8th October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|26th September, 2018||11th October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|29th September, 2018||14th October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|2nd October, 2018||17th October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|5th October, 2018||20th October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|8th October, 2018||23rd October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|11th October, 2018||26th October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|14th October, 2018||29th October, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|17th October, 2018||1st November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|20th October, 2018||4th November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|23rd October, 2018||7th November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|26th October, 2018||10th November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|29th October, 2018||13th November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|1st November, 2018||16th November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|4th November, 2018||19th November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|7th November, 2018||22nd November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|10th November, 2018||25th November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|13th November, 2018||28th November, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|16th November, 2018||1st December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|19th November, 2018||4th December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|22nd November, 2018||7th December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|25th November, 2018||10th December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|28th November, 2018||13th December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|1st December, 2018||16th December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|4th December, 2018||19th December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|7th December, 2018||22nd December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|10th December, 2018||25th December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|13th December, 2018||28th December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|16th December, 2018||31st December, 2018||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|19th December, 2018||3rd January, 2019||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|22nd December, 2018||6th January, 2019||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|25th December, 2018||9th January, 2019||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|28th December, 2018||12th January, 2019||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|31st December, 2018||15th January, 2019||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|3rd January, 2019||18th January, 2019||US$1140.00||Guaranteed||Book Now|
Equipments for this trip
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag. ( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweater.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.