- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:12,371 ft
- Total Duration:12 days
- Best Time:March - May, October - January
- Activities:Trekking, Historical & Cultural Excursion
- Trekking Duration:07 Nights/08 Days
- Area of trekking:Langtang Himal range.
- Trip Start/End :Kathmandu
- Accomodation:Double/Twin Sharing In Hotel/Lodge
- Meals :Breakfast Basis In City And Full Board During The Trek
- Trek style:Hotel/Lodge
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Public vehicle
- Average walking:5-6 hrs
- Group Size:1-8 pax
Langtang Valley Trekking, a scenic and cultural journey suitable to all types of interested travelers from family-school-collage groups to corporate people where you can spend enjoyable and fascinating holidays of week duration.
Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking , marvelous walks leads you to rolling high green hills covered with deep forest of lovely rhododendron-magnolia-pines-oaks-hemlock and fir tree lines, as walk progress towards higher areas where tree lines drops to short bushes and alpine shrubs within beautiful landscapes in the shade of high mountains.
Besides mountains and enchanting woodland the culture and custom of local Tamang ethnic tribe of Langtang region is equally fascinating as you explore around traditional villages on this scenic walks on Langtang Himal Panorama.
Starting with exciting and interesting overland drive from Kathmandu heading North of the valley past nice town and farm villages to reach high hills of cooler temperatures within Langtang Himal and Langtang National park, the first park ever to be established around Nepal Himalaya in early 1970’s.
Walk begins from Syabrubesi village heading into higher areas within picturesque country into river gorge and then finally reaching our main highlight at Kyanjin within magnificent Langtang valley enclosed by high peaks of Langtang Himal.
With glorious time around beautiful landscapes enjoying views of array of Langtang and Jugal Himal range then heading back on the same route to the road head for the drive back to Kathmandu after a wonderful experience on Langtang Valley Trekking.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1,470 m via Trisuli and Dhunche town 1,950 – 06 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,350 m – 06 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang village 3, 307m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,749m – 04 hours.
Day 07: Rest-Day for acclimatization at leisure for hike around.
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,350m – 06 hours walk.
Day 09: Trek to Syabrubesi – 06 hours walk.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel – 06 hrs journeys.
Day 11: In Kathmandu free day for individual activities and optional tour.
Day 12: Final International departure from Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport via respective airlines, where you will be received by our office staff and guide with the warm welcome greeting and then transfer to your hotels in the hub of the city.
After checking into your rooms and getting refreshed join the other groups of Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking at meeting hall for briefing, where our guide offers useful important information regarding trek and your stay in Nepal with us.
The evening includes welcome dinner in a nice and authentic Nepalese restaurant with Folk Culture program of Nepal while having your dinner.
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Morning as per the time given on briefing, depart for tour around Kathmandu at places of interest, as Kathmandu valley is steeped with historical and religious monuments temples and monasteries full of World Heritage Sites.
After an interesting tour afternoon free to relax and preparation for Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking next early morning overland drive to Rasuwa area.
- Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1,470 m via Trisuli and Dhunche town 1,950 - 06 hrs.
Starting our wonderful adventure with morning overland journey towards Langtang Himal area, as drive leads past Kathmandu valley rim heading north west to reach at Dhunche, the headquarter town of Rasuwa district within Langtang Himal, the home Tamang people the hill tribe of Central Himalaya.
From drive leads downhill on zig-zag winding road to reach at Syabrubesi for first overnight stop within Langtang area.
- Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,350 m - 06 hrs.
The morning begins our first-day trek of this wonderful trip heading towards a bridge and then on uphill through spread-out farm villages and nice tended terraced fields entering into the cool shade of forest with tall rhododendron-magnolia-oaks and pines trees with some bamboo thickets.
Slowly walks lead past treelines reaching an open area at Lama Hotel, a place with several basic lodges and Tea-House for trekkers surrounded within the woodland.
- Day 05: Trek to Langtang village 3, 307m - 05 hrs.
After a pleasant overnight with the sound of the river, morning walk leads into a river gorge covered with lovely dense forest, as our route leads to a clearing at Ghoretabela a nice spot with few lodges, here for the possible lunch stop.
Enjoying with refreshing break, then walking back into tree lines as our trek leads higher ground to reach Langtang village at the end of a gorge, a nice Tamang village (which was destroyed during the earthquake of 2015 but slowly coming back to normal life), here with time to wander around this nice traditional village of great interest.
- Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,749 m - 04 hours.
From Langtang village walking on a nice gradual uphill trail for few hours following “mani-prayer wall” where walking clockwise is the appropriate way in respect to the Buddhist religion, walk leads further east as valley opens up with views of snow-capped peaks.
After hours of gentle good walk overlooking views of peaks brings you at Kyanjin Gompa a charming and scenic spot with amazing views of Langtang Lirung above 7,000m and its icefall at near distance Kyanjin Gompa, surrounded by a ridge formed by glacial moraine of rocks and boulders.
- Day 07: Rest day for acclimatization and for hike around.
A leisure day, visit Kyanjin small Cheese factory with optional climb to Tsego-Ri or Kyngin Ri at above 4,700 m / 15,420ft which will add more heights of the adventure offers stunning panorama of snow capped mountains from Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal (7,405 m), Langtang Lirung (7,234 m), Ghengu Liru (Langtang II 6,571m), Kimshun (6,745 m) and Shalbachum(6,918m), Chimsedang, Naya-Kanga or Ganja Chuli (5,846m), Gangchempo, Tilman's beautiful Fluted Peak, Jugal Himal and ending to eastern horizon at Dorje Lakpa (6,980m).
- Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel 2, 350 m - 06 hrs.
After a wonderful time at Kyanjin, retrace the journey back on same route to Lama-Hotel a small settlement in the midst of the forest at the bank of upper Trisuli River.
- Day 09: Trek to Syabrubesi - 06 hours walk.
Last day walk of this marvelous journey leading back at Syabrubesi, as morning trek leads on the same trail with much downhill through farm villages and terrace fields and eventually reaching at Bhote Kosi River which later joins with Trisuli River, after crossing a suspension bridge a pleasant walk brings you at Syabrubesi for last and final overnights around Langtang Himal area and at Rasuwa district.
- Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Morning drive back to Kathmandu on the same interesting highway with exciting time as drive leads through rural farm villages and towns with views of mountains after six hours journey reaching in Kathmandu, then transfer to your respective hotels.
- Day 11: In Kathmandu free day for individual activities with optional tour.
We have reserved a free and spare days in Kathmandu, on this day providing you to relax your body and muscles from the long walking journey on Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking for interested people can join in for optional tour around Kathmandu-Patan or Bhaktapur, steeped with World Heritage Sites with time for your own individual activities.
- Day 12: Final International departure from Nepal.
Your last day in amazing Nepal, the land of Himalayan wonders as per your international flight time back home or to respective connecting destinations.
Our staff and guide transfer you to Kathmandu airport after a mesmerizing memory and great time on Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04-night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with privet vehicle (entrance fees extra).
- Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu by local bus(if you want both ways private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Langtang National Park entrance fee and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation, and equipment
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with the group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- First, add kid box
- Holiday Tours Nepal’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- The arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oximeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trekking(Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Cost and Dates
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|
|2nd September, 2020||13th September, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|5th September, 2020||16th September, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|9th September, 2020||20th September, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|12th September, 2020||23rd September, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|16th September, 2020||27th September, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|19th September, 2020||30th September, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|23rd September, 2020||4th October, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|26th September, 2020||7th October, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|30th September, 2020||11th October, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|3rd October, 2020||14th October, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|7th October, 2020||18th October, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|10th October, 2020||21st October, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|14th October, 2020||25th October, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th October, 2020||28th October, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|21st October, 2020||1st November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|24th October, 2020||4th November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|28th October, 2020||8th November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|31st October, 2020||11th November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|4th November, 2020||15th November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|7th November, 2020||18th November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|11th November, 2020||22nd November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|14th November, 2020||25th November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|18th November, 2020||29th November, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|21st November, 2020||2nd December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|25th November, 2020||6th December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|28th November, 2020||9th December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|2nd December, 2020||13th December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|5th December, 2020||16th December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|9th December, 2020||20th December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|12th December, 2020||23rd December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|16th December, 2020||27th December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|19th December, 2020||30th December, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|23rd December, 2020||3rd January, 2021||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|26th December, 2020||6th January, 2021||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|30th December, 2020||10th January, 2021||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|2nd January, 2021||13th January, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|6th January, 2021||17th January, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|9th January, 2021||20th January, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|13th January, 2021||24th January, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|16th January, 2021||27th January, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|20th January, 2021||31st January, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|23rd January, 2021||3rd February, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|27th January, 2021||7th February, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|30th January, 2021||10th February, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|3rd February, 2021||14th February, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|6th February, 2021||17th February, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|10th February, 2021||21st February, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|13th February, 2021||24th February, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th February, 2021||28th February, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|20th February, 2021||2nd March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|24th February, 2021||6th March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|27th February, 2021||9th March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|3rd March, 2021||14th March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|6th March, 2021||17th March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|10th March, 2021||21st March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|13th March, 2021||24th March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th March, 2021||28th March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|20th March, 2021||31st March, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|24th March, 2021||4th April, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|27th March, 2021||7th April, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|31st March, 2021||11th April, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|3rd April, 2021||14th April, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|7th April, 2021||18th April, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|10th April, 2021||21st April, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|14th April, 2021||25th April, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|17th April, 2021||28th April, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|21st April, 2021||2nd May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|24th April, 2021||5th May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|28th April, 2021||9th May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|1st May, 2021||12th May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|5th May, 2021||16th May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|8th May, 2021||19th May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|12th May, 2021||23rd May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|15th May, 2021||26th May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|19th May, 2021||30th May, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|22nd May, 2021||2nd June, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|26th May, 2021||6th June, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
|29th May, 2021||9th June, 2020||899.00||Available||Book Now|
Normally days are clear above 2,500 m above and as well depending upon season around Himalaya region, sometimes the weather can be unpredictable on mountainous region.
April to May is main trekking and visiting months around Langtang and other Himalayan destinations, where morning and midday are clear with sunshine afternoon can be clouded blocking the views of peaks sometimes.
September to November are high season visiting Nepal Himalayan destination with Langtang Himal areas when the day is mostly with clear blue sky and views of mountains.
November to January, however, chances of snow above 2,800 m higher areas however day will be fine with some sunshine and cold in the morn and late afternoon time and in shades.
July to mid-September clouded with monsoon rains (wet months) but very green with many moistures.
The best time will be from March to May when wildflowers are in full bloom around 2,000 m to 3,000 m high and the tree lines and vegetation declines for rough arctic terrain, the temperature will be 15 to 20 degree Celsius during the day with sunlight, morning and evening can be much cooler with minimum of -0 to 05 degree Celsius not counting the wind chill factors.
Above 3,000m high day will be clear with strong sunlight and UV (due to less oxygen and atmospheric pressure), where strong sunscreens and creams required to protect your skins and as well using good sun/snow glass to avoid strong and bright reflection of snow and sunlight.
Mid-September to December will be the clearest weather but with short days minimum of -05 to -10 degree Celsius in the morning and night time with the maximum of 15-20 degree during the day in full sunlight, also depends upon the altitude and areas of trekking.
December to March will be the coldest months with chances of snows with the minimum of -10 to -15 degree Celsius with maximum 15-18 degree Celsius without wind chill factor, however, most of the daytime will be clear with a fine blue sky.
Comfortable boots/shoes preferred (in case of snow on the ground)
Trousers water/windproof are ideal along with sleeved cotton/woolen shirts and sun hat / warm headgear (on cold areas).
Fiber PILE JACKETS::
LIGHT COTTON TROUSERS:
BREECHES /TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS /ULTRA FLEECE TROUSERS:
DUVET / DOWN JACKETS:
(Down feathers or synthetic (required in autumn/winter and early spring time)
WOOL BALACLAVA, WOOL MITTS:
(required in autumn/winter and early spring time)
Jacket and trousers
SUN HATS & WOOLEN TOPS:
SCARF OR MUFFLERS:
Protection from strong sun and dust
SUNGLASSES / GOGGLES:
Essential to get a pair which cuts out 100% UV rays
SUNSCREEN CREAM :
High protection factor [20 or higher] or high altitude glacier cream due to thin air the U/V is stronger in the sun.
LIP SLAVE/ LABISAN:
Protection for the lips with a sunscreen
1-liter metal to keep warm while at night time and for drinking purpose (try to avoid plastic bottled water) for eco-friendliness and Responsible Tourism.
As per your daily needs and requirements
For night times and visiting monasteries, sometimes it leads to dark rooms and corridors away from sunlight.
NOTEBOOK / DIARY / PENS:
To record and Jot down your exciting day activities on treks flights.
(which can be hired/purchase in Kathmandu at the reasonable cost, if it is too much to carry from home.
WALKING STICKS / POLES:
Useful in snow and ice areas on small stops and walks.
The mass flow of wide world travelers in Nepal is mainly for trekking of moderate walks to adventurous or challenging activities, most important is picking the right trip holiday with us with your limited time and duration in Nepal.
In all high altitude trekking and other Himalayan destinations, clients should be in sound health and physically fit to enjoy its wonderful surrounding of mountains and local culture.
On booking with us before your departure from the home country, where all clients should be obtained Travel and Medical Insurance (in the case for accidents and emergency evacuation by all means of transport available for quick relief to nearest hospitals).
It will be the pleasure if you can send us past and present medical history with certain diets, and then we can arrange to fit your request well in advance.
Most Common FAQs
- 01: What is Trekking?
- Trekking a country walks where in Himalayan leads you to much ups and downs with some gradual sections, walk leads you from minimum 4 to 6 hours maximum on trekking as per itineraries and the trip chosen. Trekking at present getting much popular in Nepal where people with short duration of holiday or for the long vacation, our trekking destination can fit all types of travelers from a week to 2 weeks duration or more.
- 02: Where and How to book for the trek?
- First enjoy reading our trip text of your interest, then if you are keen and interested book with Trekking Planner Treks & Expeditions on following E-Mails and Address at least month ahead if you are booking from overseas home Europe-USA or other further East of Asia including Australia-NZ –Japan-Korea-China so on….. For ex Kathmandu can book with us minimum few days ahead so that we can arrange as per the group size.
- 03: How high does trek leads to?
- Langtang Himal panorama a moderate treks where altitude gains slowly as you get acclimatize on daily walks the highest point of the trek will be at the main destination in Kyanjin with an elevation above 3,749 m high.
- 04: How cold will be on the treks?
- Depending upon the areas and season of the treks, April to May warmer during day time with cold wind factor morning and late afternoon period, where temperature drops down on shades, but on air with right pressure will be warm of normal room temperatures. However, we will suggest you proper gear ahead before your treks with necessary warm gears to take and wear.
- 05: On this trek what chances of High Altitude Sickness or AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness)?
- This is one of the moderate and safest walk chances of AMS is minimum, as walk leads from one place to another gaining 300 m to 400 m each day, will truly gives you enough time to get acclimatized before reaching the highest spot of above 3,700 m high.
- 06: What types of meals provided on the trek?
- As this trek leads you around Langtang region, which is 3 popular visiting areas after Annapurna and Everest region, where most of the Tea- House and Lodges are well established to cater the needs of all wide-world travelers, depending upon each night stops and for lunch where meals will be hot with Continental-Chinese and Nepalese foods including Tibetan and Indian cuisines as well.
- 07: How are the communications on route trekking?
- Not a big problem as most of the lodges and hotels on treks do have ISTD / STD as well satellite and cell phones for long distance calls, cell phone with local SIM do works in most high areas, except when you are in gorge areas in between hills and mountains does not work sometimes. But it won't be a big problem, as communication by cell phone is highly used among trekkers and by locals, just a matter of some days it work on high hills and open wide areas.
- 08: Who will accompany on the treks?
- Our expert native guide of the areas of trekking route will lead and guide the groups, and porters to carry your bigger bags that you won't be using during days walks.