- Trip Grade:Easy To Moderate
- Max Elevation:3323m
- Total Duration:13 days
- Best Time:March-May & Sept-Dec
- Activities:Trekking, Historical & Cultural Excursion
- Trekking Duration:10 days
- Trip Start from :Kathmandu
- Trip End at :Kathmandu
- Accommodation:Double/Twin shearing in hotel/lodge
- Meals:Full board in Trekking & Breakfast basis in City
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Public vehicle
- Group size :2-8 pax
- Per Day Walking:4-6 hrs
The Lower Manaslu Trekking is a sensational trek that takes place in Lower Gorkha locale of Nepal, which is a lower elevation trekking journey. Trekking around lower Manaslu regards the trekkers with unique experiences of Gorkha district. Blessed by natural splendor, land marked by plethora of historic and religious, ecological and cultural significances and incorporated of astounding perspectives of Himalayans ranges of Manaslu Himalaya, Ganesh Himalaya, Boudha (Gorkha) Himalaya, Lamjung Himalaya and Annapurna Himalaya, it has every potential to be featured as one of the favored tourist destinations of the country.
Lower Manaslu Trek begins from Ghairung near the famous Manakamana Temple and progress through Gorkha Bazaar, Sirandanda, Barpak, Laprak, Lambai Kharka and Dharche Danda before concluding at Gyampesal. Lower Manaslu Trekking takes us to the journey to the historical past of kingdom of Nepal where history states that Nepal begins from Gorkha ending up with the unification of entire Nepal. The archeological significance located at this place since the ancient times is a social way of life where every individual of proud nation of Nepal is familiar and have triumph in it. Lower Gorkha Trek can be taken as a basic destination for unquestionable and social historical visit, excursion visit for Hindu and Buddhist, fundamental and moderate Trekking, agro tourism and ordinary neighborhood get-together based Home Stay Tourism. Beautifully settled villages, warm and welcoming locals and their unique culture and traditions, traditional art and craftsmanship and wonderful views of snowcapped mountains are the highlight for the tourist in Lower Manaslu Trekking that gives full satisfaction of the journey for lifetime. We can visit Gorakhkali Temple, dedicated to the Goddess Kali, a royal family goddess, Gorkha museum as well.
Lower Manaslu trekking is distinct and remote from urban cemetery location that will take off you to experience true nature far from the city limits to greenery mountain locales and accommodation is mostly on home stay or camping as commercial lodging is available in only a few place. This will make you to experience the change in you by its surrounding and can encounter peace and experience the real nature and way of life inhabitants that delights you every single moment by offering different typical and ethical social perspectives living there offering different natural and cultural views within the same trekking route. Lower Gorkha Trek can be your lifetime memorable destination in Nepal.
“Ready-Made itinerary presented in website can be operated for individuals, couples and small groups on a private tailor-made basis, starting on a date of your choice. Itinerary is on the basis of tea-house trekking but it can be operated as Camp Trek. Please contact Trekking Planner to discuss about your tour plan.”
“Trekking Planner will try to keep day-to-day schedule as per the detailed itinerary but there might be some flexibility due to other factors beyond our control. A variety of factors, including adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, difficulty with transportation and politics can lead to enforced changes. So, it is not possible to guarantee as per the itinerary. In the case, trip leader will manage it to minimize your inconvenience.”
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle.
- Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Salary,Insurance, Accommodation, Food, and other equipment
- Double/twin shearing accommodation in the tea houses during the Trekking days
- Three meals per a day i.e. breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Tea or coffee is included during the trekking days.
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets,Ti-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the Traveling time
- Personal Travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Guest personal expenses in the Trekking like (laundry and baggage charge, phone calls, bar and beverage bill, battery recharge, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.