- Trip Grade:Easy
- Max Elevation:2195m
- Total Duration:10 days
- Best Time:March to May and Sept to Dec
- Activities:Hiking,Jungle Safari,Mountain flight,Cultural & Historical Excrusion
- Trip start from :Kathmandu
- Trip End At:Kathmandu
- Accommodation:Double/Twin sharing in hotel/lodge
- Meals:Full board in Chitwan & Breakfast basis in City
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Flight
- Group Size:02-08
- Per day walking/tour:5-6 hrs
Luxury holiday in Nepal are for those people who doesn’t have much time but want to travel all the popular places with safety and comfortable accommodation during their travelling period. This package is the safe and an easy way to explore Nepal in short period of time. This package is excellent for family vacation, honeymooners and people looking for luxury. Nepal is known for the best holiday destination whether you want trekking in the Himalayas or tours in the city.
Luxury holiday in Nepal can be operated to cover popular tourist destination in Nepal like Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini, Chitwan national park, Nagarkot as well as trekking to the world famous routes. Basically this package include short scenic mountain hiking, city tours and elephant ride and jungle safari in Chitwan national park. Luxury holiday in Nepal offer guided sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath Stupa and Boudhanath Stupa which is listed in UNESCO world heritage site in Nepal. You can also go for a short hiking trip in Nagarkot and discover the beautiful Himalayas from the comfort of your hotel balcony. Enjoy in the paradise of lake and mountain Pokhara surrounded by Annapurna range with your family and loved ones. You can also take a thrilling trip to Chitwan national park for an exciting wildlife safari in tropical forest which is also listed in UNESCO world heritage site is very famous for one horn rhino, Bengal tiger and many more endangered animals and birds. Lumbini– the birth place of Lord Gautam Buddha is a lovely Buddhist pilgrimage site. It has a number of temples, including the Mayadevi temple and many other monuments, monasteries such as Ashoka pillar, Chinese Maitreya temple, Burmese Lokmani cula pagoda, Marker stone and a Museum.
Trekking planner organizes luxury holiday in Nepal according to the needs and requirement of the customer to cover their interest and duration of holiday. We try to make your holiday hassle-free and memorable. Nepal Luxury Holiday is operated at any time of the year and we also organize this package during all season. But Sept to May is the best time of the year.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02 Full day in Kathmandu (Tours of UNESCO heritage sites)
- Day 03: Mountain Flight in the morning and Fly to Pokhara
- Day 04: Full day in Pokhara
- Day 05: Pokhara – Chitwan (4-5 hrs)
- Day 06: Full day in Chitwan National park
- Day 07: Fly back to Kathmandu (30min)
- Day 08: Day Hike from Nagarkot to Changunarayan
- Day 09: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 10: Final departure
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Up on arrival at the International airport in the Kathmandu you will be picked up by our airport representative and transfer to the hotel. After check you will have free afternoon to explore the area by yourself (if you need any assistance from us please let us know). Later in the after you will meet one of our office representative for briefing about your tours, at that time if you have any question or and queries could ask with us and then walk to one of the Authentic Restaurant for welcome dinner. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Full day in Kathmandu (Tours of UNESCO heritage sites)
Today you have a full day guided sightseeing tour to the Buddhist and Hindu sights in Kathmandu, probably to Durbar Square, then visit “Swyambhunath” a Holy sight of Hinduism and Buddhism also known as “the monkey temple” as a large number of holy monkeys are living in the north-west part of the temple. Next, you will be taken to “Pashupatinath a sacred Hindu temple situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. You will then be driven to “Boddhanath Stupa” one of the biggest and oldest stupas in the world. Second overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Mountain Flight in the morning and Fly to Pokhara
An early morning transfer to domestic airport for the scenic flight to Mt
Everest. And fly to Pokhara. On your arrival in Pokhara airport you will be receive by trekking planner representative and transfer to hotel. Check in Hotel and leisure afternoon. Stay overnight in Pokhara
Day 04: Full day in Pokhara
After breakfast you will explore the most popular sights of Pokhara. Stay overnight in Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara – Chitwan (4-5 hrs)
After breakfast, in the morning you will have couple hrs guided sightseeing tours to David waterfall, Museum than drive to Chitwan National park through the scenic countryside for Safari activities. You will have some of the activities today before the dinner. At the evening you will have cultural program. Stay overnight at the hotel
Day 06: Full day in Chitwan National park
Full Day Jungle activities include jungle safari on elephant back, nature walks, jungle drive, canoe ridge and bird watching in the park having 360 sq. miles of tall grassland and thick forests. We will attempt to search out some of the elusive animals of the Terai, and with the skill of the fully will encounter the one horned Rhino, various types of deer, boar and leopard and if we are very fortunate the elusive tiger. Later on this evening you will be able to watch Tharu Cultural Dance. Stay overnight at the hotel
Day 07: Fly back to Kathmandu (30min)
After wonderful time in Chitwan National Park with wildlife activities today according to given times you will be transfer to Bharatpur Airport for short but scenic flight back to Kathmandu. Once you arrive in Kathmandu airport you will meet with our office representative and transfer to hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel Kathmandu.
Day 08: Day Hike from Nagarkot to Changunarayan
Today you will be picked up from hotel according to given time and drive to the Nagarkot, view point place located on the hill. After short visit around the area you will start your day hike to Changunarayan, the oldest temple in the Kathmandu valley. The hike offers you a nice view of the Kathmandu valley with snow caped mountain goes through the local villages and small forest. Once you are at Changunrayan you will be picked up by private vehicle and drive back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 09: Full day in Kathmandu
After wonderful visit in Nepal you may need free day for shopping! In the city there are many different shopping complexes where you can get things in very reasonable cost. Thamel is a main touristic place in Nepal the things are focusing for tourist. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 10: Final departure
Today according to given time you will be picked up from hotel and transfer to the International Airport for next destination or join another activity with us.
“Trekking Planner will try to keep day-to-day schedule as per the detailed itinerary but there might be some flexibility due to other factors beyond our control. A variety of factors, including adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, difficulty with transportation and politics can lead to enforced changes. So, it is not possible to guarantee as per the itinerary. In the case, trip leader will manage it to minimize your inconvenience.”
We wish you have a wonderful time with us!
“Ready-Made itinerary presented in website can be operated for individuals, couples and small groups on a private tailor-made basis, starting on a date of your choice. Please contact Trekking Planner to discuss about your tour plan.”
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle for both (international and domestic)
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 02 night deluxe shearing accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle
- Mt Everest flight with private transportation
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Chitwan to Kathmandu by flight
- Pokhara to Chitwan by private vehicle
- 02night/03 day safari activities on full board in Chitwan national Park
- 01 night deluxe accommodation on BB in Nagarkot
- 01 day guided hiking in Nagarkot
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, Ti-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Airport departure tax (RS 200.00 per person per departure) for domestic flight
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the tours (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. Toilet are mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is ta government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.
Equipment for this trip
- Bag pack.
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- 2/3 pairs trousers
- 3/4 pairs shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.