Tips for first-time trekkers while trekking in Nepal
Nepal is a popular destination for trekking. Trekkers from hardcore to those wanting to unwind on a ramble from tea house to tea house whatever you choose your holiday in Nepal you will be passing through some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. Nepal is home to appealing world’s eight highest mountains out of 14 (above 8000 m) which includes Mt. Everest: world highest mountain, and over 13oo peaks above 6000 meter. Trekking in Nepal offers you some of the most alluring landscape which is only reachable on foot. Nepal has both easy and difficult trekking route so you need guidance while trekking. Here are some of the tips which might help you for the adventure in the Himalayas.
- Start off easily with short trek with lower altitude.
- Regardless of your fitness level, the trek will feel tough so set a comfortable pace for you while stopping frequently to rest and also drink water and stay hydrated.
- All trekking equipment needed for trekking, you should rent it rather than buy so that you simply can return items that you may never use again after the trek is over
- Trekking means walking at an altitude of some 25oo m and above, which means there is a chance you might suffer from altitude sickness. If it is not detected in time it can cause serious damage to you so do not take altitude sickness lightly.
- If you suffer from altitude sickness take some prescribe medicine and descend to lower elevation.
- You should Purify your drinking water before drinking it so Keep water purifying liquid or tablet
- Conserve your energy by not ascending too fast while trekking. You must fuel up every day with the high level of energy from your daily diet.
- Be it small or big, you should always avoid injuries because it can cause a lot of pain while walking.
- While trekking please be polite to the local people, respect the local culture, people and the way of their daily life.
- Please look out for signs and asks your guide before taking photos.
Hope this information on trekking advice and tips will help you to come to a step closer to achieving your dream of trekking in Nepal, and witnessing the magnificence of the Himalayas!!!!!!